For the moment, we have no open positions in Leuven
Do you want to shape the future of physiotherapy together?
Magnus physiotherapy uses a structure to work together professionally and to grow within a group practice. Magnus aims to catalyse the collaboration within our clinics and with other care providers in order to optimise the quality of the patient's rehabilitation process. In doing so, we aim to place the competences of the physiotherapist at the centre of our work and to showcase them.
Does this description appeal to you and are you willing to work proactively for Magnus, then apply for this position.
Start date: October 2022
- MSc physiotherapy-rehabilitation sciences
- Specialisations in pre- and postnatal physiotherapy, hyperventilation, relaxation and/or chronic pain
- Coachable team player and strong in constructive, open communication
- Preferably at least 1 year of practical experience
- Starting half-time (±20 hours/ week)
- Intake of new patients
- Digital administration
- Integral commitment to optimal patient treatment from anamnesis to discharge
- Presence at meetings
- Guarantee of minimum availability in the interests of continuity
- Willing to take on activities besides treating patients
How to apply?
- Send us your cover letter and CV by e-mail.